Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 November 2011

BABY BOOM – Baby born at 11:11 on 11/11/11 to Vet on Veterans Day.

I am not sure if I believe in numerology or astrology but from a few months ago I knew that 11-11-11 would be a full moon and we should expect a special energy around us.  I had the intention to arrange a moonlight hike and a little picnic, but it didn't work out, because in our neck of the woods, the weather forecast predicted rain and overcast.  

From an email I learned that on that special day there would be a"water" ceremony conducted by a spiritual healer "shaman" from Zimbabwe, an African country.  A few of my friends and I hit the road to Loyola Marymount University where the event was held. It was interesting to know that the Shaman used the energy of the day to heal the wounds of the communities not individual anguishes.   

On the way back from LMU, I stopped at a grocery store to buy a lottery ticket and I realized that I had left my wallet home and I didn't have any money to buy a ticket.  So my arms longer that my legs (that's how in Farsi, despair is shown) I headed home. That special date came and went without anything extraordinary happening, however I was amused to catch the following news on the AOL homepage.  What a coincidence...


Baby born at 11:11 on 11/11/11 to Vet on Veterans Day.

MOUNT HOLLY, N.J. -- Jacob Anthony Saydeh (say-DAH') won't have any trouble remembering precisely when he was born.

Virtua Memorial hospital in Mount Holly, N.J., says Jacob entered the world at 11:11 a.m. on Friday – 11-11-11.

And to make the Veterans Day birth even more remarkable, the boy's mother is an Air Force veteran and his father currently services in the Air Force. It's the second child for Staff Sgt. Christopher Saydeh and his wife, Danielle. They live at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, where he is a member of Air Force security forces. They are a third-generation military family.

No comments:

Post a Comment