Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 February 2012

IN & OUT OF THE TOWN... On Super Bowl Sunday, hardly any traffic on 405 Freeway.

To mark our 40th wedding anniversary my husband and I decided to take a day-trip to Laguna Beach.  It was a quiet way to celebrate an important milestone.  My Internet search led us to the Splashes restaurant at Surf & Sand resort hotel in laguna Beach.  It was the best deal we could have asked for... As we arrived there, we found out that on Sunday's they have a special – tacos for $3. they had a taco bar set up at a court yard facing the ocean.  It was absolutely a splendid day with the temperature in mid 70s. Since it was the Super Bowl Sunday we zooommmed through the freeways.  I enjoyed it so much.

Super Bowl Sunday on 405 Freeway

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations :)

    Nice to hear (or rather read), you were lucky and I can imagine the feeling of having the road to oneself!

    I hope you will have many more returns
    -Donald-

    ReplyDelete