Total Pageviews

Monday 12 December 2011

Charles Aznavour Greets Shahbanou Farah at Concert For Armenia

This is so dear to me: My beloved Shahbanou meets the legendary Armenian singer Aznavour.  I live for this...






Charles Aznavour gave a Jubilee concert for Armenia in Paris Olympia music hall on September 28 of this year. French President Sarkozy and Shahbanou Farah were amongst the honorary guests. 
Read more...(below)

CHARLES AZNAVOUR AMBASSADOR OF ARMENIA TO SWITZERLAND

French Armenian world wide famous singer Charles Aznavour in February of 2009 agreed to hold the position of Ambassador of Armenia to Switzerland. Aznavour told Public TV of Armenia about the change of his decision. “First I hesitated, as it is not an easy task. Then I thought that what is important for Armenia is important for us. I have accepted the proposal with love, happiness and feeling of deep dignity,” said the singer

Note that Charles Aznavour was granted Armenian citizenship in the end of the previous year. He is National Hero of Armenia.

 WE LOVE YOU CHARLES....

No comments:

Post a Comment