Total Pageviews

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Follow my stories on the Caribbean Islands...

After spending a week in the Caribbean Islands, I learned one thing: the best place is "HOME SWEET HOME" meaning I love my hometown Glendale. The picture is taken in Barbados. Ooh la la... so expensive! 


   You can get more BANG for your buck in the USA...
        Stories coming up... 


My sincere apologies for delaying to post my personal stories about the seven day cruise I took in the Caribbean islands.  I really didn't get a chance to put pen to paper to portrait the picturesque Islands. 


In short: St. Thomas is a mecca for shopping – browse the little streets and enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. Take a bus tour of the plush dominica have a bath in a mudd pool, Hit the beach in Barbados and Antigua. Try the nude beach in San Martin. And in St. Lucia make sure to visit the 120 years old silk screen factory and then enjoy the beach at Rex hotel.

1 comment: